404 NW 10th Ave 202
Portland, OR 97209
We promise never to share, trade, sell, deliver, reveal, publicize, or market your Email Address.
Information section in terms of Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 (“Law regulating the protection of personal information”) supplied by the Arena Italia Group to the users accessing the site: http://www.arenawaterinstinct.com (hereinafter referred to as ”Site”).
The Arena Italia Group is aware of the importance of safeguarding confidentiality of personal data and, given that Internet is a potentially great tool for exchanging and circulating information, Arena intends to fulfil its obligations to observe rules of good conduct - in line with Legislative Decree no. 196, June 30, 2003, (Law regulating protection of personal information) - aimed at ensuring secure, controlled and confidential internet browsing.
In the light of the above, please note the regulations that the Arena Italia Group will observe in collecting and processing personal data in the course of providing a satisfactory service to its customers and to users of its site.
Arena Italia Group basic principles governing personal data processing:
- processing data only for the purposes and as indicated in the information section;
- processing data for the purposes for which the prior consent of the person concerned is required only if such express authorisation to that effect is forthcoming;
- making information available to third-parties only for the purpose of providing the service requested;
- responding to requests for cancelling, changing, supplementing the data supplied and for complying with any data processing objection, in relation to processing of data for sending
- marketing and advertising information;
- ensuring proper and lawful data management in order to safeguard privacy, as well as applying appropriate safety measures for the protection of confidentiality, integrity and availability of the supplied data.
Information section according to Article 13, Lgs. D. 196/2003
The Arena Italia S.p.A. company, as holder of the data processing pursuant to and in accordance with Article 4, paragraph 1, let. f) of Legislative Decree no. 196, June 30, 2003, hereinafter referred to as “Holder”, is obliged to supply the following information to the person concerned.
The Arena Italia S.p.A. company, with registered office in Tolentino (MC), C.da Cisterna 84/85, 62029 (Italia), is the Data Controller.
Mrs. Irma Menghi, pro tempore manager of the IT Department of Arena Italia S.p.A., domiciled for service at Arena Italia S.p.A. with registered office in Tolentino (MC), C.da Cisterna 84/85, 62029 (Italia), is the Data Processor.
The information requested when registering on the Site shall be used for meeting requests expressly made by users and the section mainly dedicated to data collection is the one intended for Site registration.
The form to be filled in provides both data that is strictly required for processing the order and without which it would not be possible to process the order, as well as optional data which if refused to be given would not affect the execution of the requested commercial transaction.
All the processing carried out within the Site is mainly electronic or telematic, in terms of the safety standards in force, for the following purposes:
- processing purchase orders of one or more products marketed by the Arena Italia Group and requested by the user;
- unless the person concerned raises an objection, for carrying out profiling activities, according to type of purchases made, for statistical surveys, market research and customised promotional activities;
- unless the person concerned raises and objection, for carrying out direct promotional activities, by regularly sending a newsletter to the e-mail address that the user will have voluntarily supplied when registering with the Site.
In order to provide the service requested by the user (on-line purchase of products, sending newsletters or other material), the data may be placed at the disposal of third-party companies - which will act as independent holders of data processing (e.g.: banks issuing the credit cards, courier or Poste ItalianeS.p.A.) - that supply services instrumental in meeting the user's request. The complete and updated list of the said third-party companies can be requested from Arena Italia S.p.A., with registered office in Tolentino (MC) C.da Cisterna 84/85 62029 (Italia).
Moreover, unless expressly denied by the user, data will be used for sending marketing information on the products marketed by the Arena Italia Group, also by e-mail.
The personal details of the person concerned will be made available to persons explicitly authorised by the companies holders of data processing who carry out activities that are strictly instrumental to what is requested, belonging to the following business functions: marketing services, administration services, management of information services, customer care services.
Consulting, changing and cancelling personal data – Article 7, Legislative Decree No. 196/2003
All rights in terms of Article 7, Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, which is fully quoted below, are guaranteed:
“The person concerned has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning him/her, even if they are not registered yet, and its transmission in a comprehensible way. The person concerned has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the processing purposes and methods;
- of the logic applied if the information is processed with the help of electronic instruments;
- of the details identifying the holder, the persons in charge and representative appointed pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be transmitted or who may become acquainted with it as representative appointed in the territory of the State and as the persons in charge.
The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- data updating, correction or, according to the requirements, integration;
- the cancellation, transformation in anonymous data or blocking data processed in violation of the law, including the data that does not need to be kept with reference to the purposes for which such data was subsequently collected or processed;
- the certification that the operations set forth in letters a) and b) were made known, also with regards to their contents, to those to whom the data was transmitted or divulged, except for the case in which this is impossible or implies the utilisation of means evidently inadequate compared to the protected right.
The person concerned has the right to fully or partially oppose:
- for lawful reasons, to the processing of personal data pertaining to him/her, even if these relate to the scope of the collection of such data;
- the processing of the personal data pertaining to him/her for sending advertising material or for direct sales or for carrying out market research or business communication”.
The rights set forth in Article 7 can be exercised by the person concerned, at any moment, by writing to Arena Italia S.p.A. with registered office in Tolentino (MC) C.da Cisterna 84/85 62029 (Italia).
What are cookies and how are they used by the Arena Italia Group?
Cookies consist of information stored on the hard disk of the user's PC and are sent by the user's browser to a Web server and refer to the utilisation of the internet by the user. Therefore, they enable storage of the services, the sites visited, the options expressed when browsing the internet. This information is not spontaneously and directly supplied, but leaves a trace of the user's internet browsing.
In this regard, the Holder intends to make clear that the data retrieved through the cookies will be used strictly for technical reasons, in order to guarantee an easier, more immediate and quicker access to each site and to the services provided (such as a subscription) and easier and smoother browsing for the user.
Security of the personal data of the person concerned
Arena Italia Group – and therefore even the Holder – adopt appropriate and preventive security measures to safeguard confidentiality, integrity, completeness, availability of the personal data of the person concerned. As prescribed by the regulatory provisions of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 and relevant specifications, technical, logistic and organisational expedients are prepared whose aim is the prevention of damages, loss of data, including accidental loss of data loss, alterations, improper and unauthorised use of the processed data.
More specifically, in order to protect the personal data of the person concerned, the Site uses a coding system that guarantees protection by encrypting the information both in the access page and in the other sections where personal data can be submitted, displayed or changed.
Moreover, the Holder shall not be held responsible for any false information sent directly by the user (e.g.: correctness of the e-mail address or of the details of the credit card or postal address), as well as the information concerning the user, including information fraudulently supplied by a third-party.