In order to ensure that your product provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- wash at least once, alone, at the recommended temperature before use;
- do not leave to soak;
- when machine washing, use a delicate programme;
- use detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- do not use bleach and/or fabric softener;
- wash separately from dark or contrasting coloured clothes;
- air-dry hung up and away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label.
The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.
Wash at the recomended temperature